Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Return of the Cookie Dreams

So during the first 30 days of my PCP experience, I started having very realistic dreams about cookies.  The dreams would start out normal and then somehow a cookie would come into the picture and the dream exploded into anything and everything about cookies.  There were even times where I felt like I cheated on the PCP nutrition plan because the dreams were so realistic.  I swear one morning I woke up and I could still smell the chocolate chip cookie smell lingering in my apartment from my dream!  Some kind of subconscious I have, eh?  Nonetheless I blogged about it, my team decided it was a very appropriate team name and thus the creation of Team Cookie Monster!

Well last night, I had my first cookie dream on KFB.  The nights without carbs are starting to rev up my cookie craving subconscious and last night I guess it couldn't stay hidden anymore.  It was a dream where I was reaching into a cookie jar and I would say "just one more" after ever indulging bite.  I kept repeating that philosophy until all the cookies were gone in the jar.  I woke up this morning and I felt like I seriously cheated.  Cheated on my KFB nutrition plan.  Ugh!  And so the anxiety of cookies begins for me.

1 comment:

  1. This is so interesting and I love how you're digging into what's happening mentally. You must have some really strong emotions connected with cookies, note any cookie thoughts in your meditation sections as well.

    ReplyDelete