Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day such and such

I've been pretty much coasting along and living a nice Kung-Fuey style life.  I'm finding the workouts invigorating and the meditation is much better now that I use a cushion.  The stretching portion of the workout is a nice precursor to the meditation.  Stretching calms my mind and makes me more aware of where my body is.  Listening to it's aches and pains, listening to what is feeling really good and what I may need to pay more mind to.  It's nice just getting to be fully aware of my body, connecting my mind and my body.

No troubles food wise other than it's too much food!  Maybe I'm just over-doing the AMAYW vegetable portions.  But I've had to pass on the yogurt evening snack for 2 nights now because I've been too full of veggies!

I'm still a bit stressed in life.  Work is spiraling sideways, front-ways and back-ways.  Coaching is going to pick up double time in April with the college season starting.  I'm in the process of buying my first home, so any free chance I get I'm just trying to really establish a mindful budget, going through old papers and receipts.  Spring cleaning of clutter!!  Cooking and prepping is just a way of life for me now.  Man it used to be so difficult, but 7 months later (including my PCP time) I'm a pro. 

Somehow, I need to make time for myself.  To just chill.  I think I have an open weekend in June for that.  We'll see.  Now to catch up on my fellow KFB blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment