Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rejuvenated!

So I'm really liking this week's workouts, I especially enjoy the freestyle agility sections.  They are a lot of fun and going for time makes it seem not as mundane.

I'm getting hungry again at nights.  I think my body could use some sort of whole wheat pasta dish in the evening as medicine.  I'm just saying...I'm HUNGRY!!! at times...

Besides the hunger, I've been reflecting on the events that happened and are continuing to unfold in Japan. Sending some light your way!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm digging the free-styling--tons of fun. Do you think these workouts seem more fun because there's a built-in incentive to knock out the strength portion so you can get to the fun stuff... ...and then end with relaxation?

    And does veggie pasta count as, uh, vegetables? Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete