Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mindfully Busy

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm alive and still living the kung fu life style.  Diet is going well, but I've been extremely tired during the workouts.  Working 4 jobs keeps me busy, busy, busy.  But this is temporary.  I could use more kung fu sleep, that's for sure.

I did get around to doing my latest challenge update:

Round 1 - February

35 solid straight punches to ping-pong ball in a row
first wake forward bend  - fingertips just above ankles
jumping - 1-inch below wrist above volleyball net

Round 2 - March
150 solid straight punches to ping-pong ball in a row
first wake forward bend - fingertips reaching tops of feet
jumping - 2.5 inches below wrist above volleyball net

Round 3 - April
209 solid straight punches to ping-pong ball in a row
first wake forward bend - first knuckle reaching tops of feet
jumping - 3 inches below wrist above volleyball net

Will catch up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Way to rock the p-pong ball! It's kind of amazing how much progress we've made agility-wise since the first week.

    ReplyDelete